Nirvana- The literature club of BKSPMS is committed to tap effective communication talent among students. The Literature Club is more than just a club for reading and writing; it is also a place where students can come to share their insights on politics, life, and school issues. To develop and hone the literary skills of the students, the club inspires students to develop a taste for literature and also works in the direction of expanding their horizon of spoken and written language. Its intricate agenda includes a variety of activities aimed at building up the confidence and grooming the talents of students in facing various interpersonal challenges
The word ‘Nirvana’ means a transcended stage above and beyond imagination. Thus, with the help of the club we aim to give wings to our imagination along with discussing the fine nuances of various facets of literature. Throughout the growth in one’s career, art of reading is lost, thus we also aim to revise and restore that art with passion.
- Poets Galore- Recitation and analysis of poems written by a favorite poet/poetess
- Gender Bender- Write the turns of events if the gender of the protagonist is switched
- Book Reading and discussion- Reading a book suggested by the member and discussing its intricate details
- Literature treasure Hunt- finding a clue in a book which refers to an iconic location or character
- Story completion: Writing a complete story on the basis of fictional characters unrelated to each other leading towards an exciting turn of events