ArthVruddhi - The Finance Club of BKSPMS is a student driven initiative which is fortunate to have tremendous support from Prof. Nilam Panchal. The aim of the club is to work towards boosting the interest in Finance on the campus and also helping students in their “Campus to Corporate” journey. The club conducts various inter college competitions, quizzes, webinars, etc. to make students well prepared for the national competitions and placements.
- Developing Financial Literacy among the student community.
- To develop relations with Corporate and other B-Schools across India.
- To bridge the gap between theoretical and practical aspects.
- To make students competitive by conducting workshops and competitions.
- Helping students in learning new tools and technologies which can help them in building their career in the Finance domain.
- Facilitating open source learning and self-development across students as well as the professional community.
Events & Performances
ArthVruddhi believes in constant learning for students that’s why we conduct webinars on a frequent basis which can ensure constant upgrading of students. We invite industry experts from well-known organizations. In the past few months, we achieved success in inviting industry experts from organizations like FleishmanHillard, Fintelligents, RBL Bank, Deloitte, etc. Such webinars are open for all and students from various b-schools across India have shown massive response in these webinars.
Inter College Events
ArthVruddhi conducts various Inter college competitions like Fantasy Stockpick Challenge, Quiz,etc. We receive excellent responses from students from other bschools across India. Also brands like StockTry sponsored us for the Stockpick Challenge on their platform.
ArthVruddhi’s prime objective is to make students of B. K. School ready for various national level competitions and final placements and that’s what motivates us to conduct various workshops, article writing competitions, etc. which can create interest among students towards the Finance domain.
Core Club Members
- Sanket Vekariya
- Riddhi Sisodiya
- Neel Bharucha
- Nidhi Patel
Head - Social Media
- Rajal Kapasi
- Darshan Nandha
- Vrunda Parikh
- Ankita Malaviya
- Hardik Thakkar
Head-Learning and Development
- Nikita Suarana
Learning and development
- Foram Doshi